|What's new with Total Cricket Scorer© v8|
|New Features and Enhancements|
- Improved graphical appearance
- New menu item off Data to download live and old matches from TCS server (after 184.108.40.206)
- Improved validating innings on exiting edit balls
- Match type changing in game to include subs so may not have been able to update additional players
- Match type changing to allow reduction in innings as long as no balls bowled in 3rd innings
- Added to edit balls, over and ball detail, ability to change bowlers for individual balls when injured.
- Allow wickets to be changed in edit balls including retired to a wicket etc.
- Added Edit Teams so if selected wrong team can now change.
- Added balls left to required bit in status bar when limited overs
- Added to "inplay" live feed additional text which for limited overs games shows overs remaining in first innings and required and overs + balls in last.
- Previous Match type selected on new match retained.
- Default club set in open match used as default to new match.
- Previous default team selected on new match if from default club.
- 4s and 6s added to bowling scorecard view
- 4s and 6s added to bowling scorecard report
- Dots added to batting stats
- Dots, 4s and 6s added to bowling stats
- Default club to one set in open match for stats
- Dots added to batsman scorecard only view
- Dots, fours, sixes added to bowlers scorecard only view
- Bowlers spells report added new spell if close of play occurs
- Bowlers spells added 4s, 6s, dots and bowlers end
- Bowler spell pop up
- Bowler completed overs popup when limited overs game
- New match team selection, added new button to get players from last known match
- Added club logo to stats when club selected
- Dots added to power play report
- Fours, sixes and dots added to runs per over view
- Fours, sixes and dots added to runs per over view report
- Runs per over report including cumulative total row
- Email short report via settings can include match file, score sheet, scorecard and use match title in subject box
- Allow resizing of the statistics view
- Local Penalty runs value dialog added for local rule against batting or bowling side
- Ball time added to ball data report
- Ball time added to ball notes report
- Added twitter names to player details
- Tweet landmarks for batsman and bowlers and include twitter names when selected on options
- Partnership stats, click on wicket to see all partnerships for that wicket
- Clear scoreboard at end of innings option added to general settings
- Option to insert over after last over bowled if innings completed via edit balls and not a wicket.
- Option to delete the last over bowled if innings completed via edit balls
- Wagon Wheel Boundary line in blue and black if colours off for printing
- Wagon Wheel 30 yard circle added with option to turn off in settings (off by default) white or black if colours off in printing
- Match description page added days, players, subs and power plays(if on)
- Power Play popup at start of innings to remind scorer
- Bowlers detail reports including segment WW (reordered so LV is last)
- Bowlers detail reports with optional LV in settings that by default is off as rarely used
- Allow Batting and bowling stats to change display fields
- MVP with option to show club name in reports
- Stats for individual players to include wagon wheel segment view
- Print batsman and bowlers details and return to selection dialog
- Show an over line above detailed analysis when a run out occurs
- For multi day games include close of play, overs and batsmen scores at close of play on scorecard report
- Edit balls include non-strikers in batsman runs list even if didn’t face a ball
- Improved overs display when no extra ball flag set for wides or noballs
- Ability to define a different no ball and wide value for the last over of a limited over match
- Points added to match type for automatic updating
- losing partnership view after match type change. (incr innings)
- Undo to previous innings required 2 undos showing openers dialog twice.
- downloading a live match and north end for wagon wheel
- Update Captain and keeper via edit match players when none selected (import bug from iPad)
- importing a match with retired players setting wrong wicket and losing last partnerships
- Editing match players and adding a completely new player then reodering did nothing
- Bowling stats with game type and summary match type showed the match field as all matches not summary
- If not warning on new bowler at end of over scoreboard view was not updated
- Last wkt value added to limited overs screen
- Editing match players and not updating squad numbers (if on) when replacing or adding a player
- Losing wagon wheel data when scoring with score dialogs but using the wagon wheel dialog to enter data